What We Believe And Do
- We will always put clients’ best interests first.
- We will act with integrity, skill, care, diligence, and exercise independent professional judgment.
- We will provide full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- We will avoid conflicts of interests.
- We will fully disclose and manage, in our clients’ favor, any unavoidable conflicts that may arise.
- We will strive to maintain and improve our competence and the competence of others in the profession.
- We are a fee-only organization. We will not receive compensation that is contingent on the purchase or sales of a financial product. We will not receive a fee or other compensation from another party based on the referral of a client or the client’s business.