Enjoying Your Golden Years
Ensuring sufficient retirement income.
JIC gathers information on what retirement means to you. For example, when do you want to retire, with what retirement income, and what sources of retirement income?
We evaluate different scenarios to determine the possible effect on your retirement income/portfolio. In essence, we “stress test” your retirement for unanticipated financial events. Our objective is to use realistic, but conservative, assumptions. For example, we evaluate:
- Different retirement ages
- The effect of different contribution and withdrawal amounts
- A static or variable retirement income goal ($X for the first 10 years of retirement, and $Y thereafter)
- Different portoflio allocations
- Different portfolio return scenarios
- Different mortality
JIC’s written analysis highlights the key trade-offs and decision points that will effect your ability to have a secure retirement. We discuss a range of alternatives as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each potential strategy.